S.A.T. 9855 PRIMAFLOR, hereinafter the “Company”, may collect and process data from users of the website and other data subjects by means of:
- Website forms.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Public sources (newspapers and official gazettes, the media, etc.)
Data collected through these sources will be processed pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and other current regulations on this matter.
Who is the data controller responsible for processing your data?
||S.A.T. 9855 PRIMAFLOR
||AVENIDA CECILIO PEREGRIN, 2, 04640 PULPÍ (ALMERIA) ESPAÑA
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data collected from the sources indicated at the beginning and the data provided by the interested parties are processed for the management, development, execution and control of the commercial and contractual relations between the party responsible for the processing and the interested parties (potential customers, customers, suppliers, workers, job candidates, etc.).
The foregoing entails any activity of internal administration, economic management, commercial management, human resources management, quality and production management and any other management derived from the contractual relationship, the provision of goods and services, as well as compliance with the responsible party’s corporate purpose and articles of association.
In particular, we also process the interested parties’ data for the management and development of communications (contacting users, resolution of queries, sales promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.).
Based on the information provided, we can develop a commercial profile with the aim of improving your user experience and personalizing the offers and communications that we consider of interest to you, being able to adopt automated individualized decisions based on said profile. Automated decisions will never be made on special data categories.
In addition to all of the above, other of our purposes are:
- The video surveillance of our facilities, for security purposes, access control, labour control and control duties.
- Geolocation through systems installed for this purpose in order to control and optimize human and material resources.
- Credit or financial risk analysis to analyse certain marketing actions.
- Processing of data related to the fulfilment of monetary obligations.
- Human resources management and development of labour relations. This includes training activities, occupational risk prevention, and personnel selection. If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is employment-related (sending CVs, etc.). the data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible application for the company’s job offers. If the data provided are of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up and they will be archived for human resources management. Likewise, if the interested party is registered on our job portal, the information provided within the framework of these purposes will be managed.
- Data verification or updating.
- Marketing and customer loyalty actions such as promotions, prize draws, etc.
- Other processing may be due to the application of legal regulations or international standards in the business field, such as existing quality management policies or those on corporate social responsibility, compliance and equality.
- For the proper management of our ethical channel, processing the corresponding irregularities notified through it, and deciding on the appropriateness of initiating an investigation, in order to detect possible offences and prevent the imposition of any liability on the responsible party, as well as to avoid any type of conduct contrary to the company’s internal or external regulations.
In short, the company carries out the necessary and implicit data processing to develop its corporate purpose, comply with its articles of association and legal obligations, as well as to perform its agricultural production and marketing activity and any other activities it carries out.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is employment-related (sending CVs, registration on the job portal, etc.), the data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible application for the company’s job offers. If the data provided are of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up and they will be archived for human resources management.
What kinds of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of data collection and purposes of data processing mentioned above, we may also process the following kinds of data in our computer system, depending on the profile of the data subject (user, customer, supplier, employee, candidate):
- Identification data, images and contact details
- Identification codes or passwords
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional characteristics
- Academic and CV details
- Economic, financial and insurance-related data
- Economic and non-economic payroll data and other occupational data
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the Company’s activity and services
For how long will we retain your data?
Personal data will be retained (i) for as long as the Company has dealings with you, either as a customer or as another type of data subject; (ii) unless you request its erasure; and (iii) whenever there is a legal provision or requirement for its retention.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be erased and its confidentiality will be ensured.
Data provided for job search purposes will be immediately erased if it is not of interest to the Company and your confidentiality will be ensured.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
The lawful basis for processing your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, trade, employment, etc. contract, to which you are party.
Another lawful basis for the processing of your data is the provision of informed consent in the event of other types of processing via means such as a website contact form, registration for activities carried out by the Company, participation in the company’s social media profiles, and any other processing which involves the collection of personal data, for which clear and informed consent from the data subject will be required.
Who will receive your personal data?
The legal bases for data processing may be one or more of the following:
- Informed consent.
- Legitimate interest.
- Compliance with pre-contractual and/or contractual commitments.
- Legal obligations.
- Other legal bases provided for in law.
To wich recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party by default, with several exceptions:
- a) categories of subsidiary companies, owned by partners or belonging to the same group or business organization as the party responsible for the processing.
- b) banks where payments are direct debited.
- c) companies with which the data processing party contracts credit information services, risk reports and sales reports, including services that manage files relating to the fulfilment or breach of monetary obligations.
- d) authorised data processing parties and ancillary services involved in the provision of the company’s goods and services.
- e) other legitimate data subjects and/or legally provided third parties.
- f) public authorities and administrations in the exercise of their powers.
In the case of the data processors (suppliers, ancillary services, etc.) involved in carrying out our services being domiciled in a third country, it is carried out within the European Economic Area, with adequate and appropriate guarantees, undertaking to observe and comply with European privacy regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time ask us to exercise any of the following rights concerning data protection:
- Access to your personal data to confirm whether or not data concerning you is being processed and to obtain further information about its processing.
- Rectification or erasure of your personal data if, among other reasons, it is inaccurate or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, in which case it will only be retained for the purposes of exercising or defending legal claims, for the protection of the rights of a third person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- Object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your individual circumstances. The Company will cease to process your data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Withdraw your consent, which may lead to the postponement or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. This is without prejudice to the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To this effect, you will only have to contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to AVENIDA CECILIO PEREGRÍN 2, 04640 PULPÍ (ALMERIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to learn more about your rights or request their protection by the supervisory authority.
The company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures in its information system to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, to the extent permitted by law, we do not assume any liability for damages for any alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security breach will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and/or the State security forces and bodies.
Sending communications or information
Our policy about sending information by digital means (email, instant messaging, etc.) means that we will only send messages which we consider are of interest to users and data subjects, in relation to the Company’s functions and activity of the company, or which you have consented to receive.
If you do not wish to receive these messages, you may exercise the right of erasure and withdraw your consent to receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Section III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
S.A.T. 9855 PRIMAFLOR has a complaints channel system which respects the privacy of users of the system.
The data provided by data subjects via this system will be processed on grounds of legitimate interest and compliance with the established legal obligations.
Said data may be processed to initiate the corresponding investigations and actions by the committee or persons in charge of the complaints system.
The data provided must be truthful, accurate, complete and current, so the data subject is obliged to communicate any variations.
Said data will be retained throughout the complaint management period and for any other legally established or foreseen period while liabilities may arise from this action.
In any event, the information will be processed confidentially and even anonymously when appropriate.
This information may only be disclosed to third parties or legally authorised entities when necessary for the appropriate management of the complaint (security forces and bodies, courts and tribunals, competent authorities, etc.).
The data subject or user of the complaints system is recommended not to reveal the information exchanged or provided by the system with regard to references or user codes, passwords, or any other identifying data.
In any event, the data subject may withdraw their consent and exercise the data protection rights mentioned above in this document.